Built about 250 years ago, this self-catering Gite has immense charm and character. Once home to a farm labourer and his family, La Maison Perigordine has recently been renovated to retain many original features such as exposed beams, large fireplaces and floors of stone, tile and wood. Double doors open out onto the terrace that has commanding views over the surrounding countryside and down towards the Dordogne River. Across the valley sit some of the 1000 Chateaux for which this Perigord region is well known. Ideal for family holidays in this part of France. Please note though that La Maison Perigordine is suitable for infants but we do advise caution for children under 4 who are mobile due to a very steep staircase. We do though have staircase gates for security. No cats, dogs on request only please and the terrace is not dog secure although we can make arrangements. See below for availability.
Upstairs, 1st Floor
- Sleeps 2 in a beautifully appointed large private setting in spacious suite
- En-suite shower/bathroom and separate toilet.
Upstairs 2nd Floor
- Sleeps 4 in two original beamed bedrooms
- Shared shower room and toilet
- Open plan ground floor with spacious living area
- Well equipped kitchen and dining area
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Wood burning stove in traditional fireplace
- Satellite television, DVD/CD
- Free Wifi
- Private barbeque and terrace area overlooking the Dordogne Valley
- Easy access to a private garden/ pool area
Availability and Reservations
For availability please contact us or see below. Please note that during off peak seasons we offer a nightly rate with a minimum of a two night stay.